How do I know I need a Fuel Pressure Regulator Replacement?
Your vehicle runs on a specific fuel pressure. The Fuel Pressure Regulator controls the fuel pressure and returns any excess fuel to tank. The Fuel Pressure Regulator is important to ensure that your vehicles fuel injectors are operating properly.
When a Fuel Pressure Regulator fails you will typically experience:
- Raw fuel dripping from exhaust system
- Black smoke when the engine is running
- Reduced MPG
How much will it cost?
The typical cost for the testing and blend door actuator replacement is between $80-$240 for parts and labor. This price range is averaged across all passenger vehicles. The actual cost depends on your specific make, model and year. Depending on your specific vehicle, this cost may be lower or higher. This cost estimate is for the specific repair listed and doesn’t include additional, related items that may require repair.
What is included:
- Scan for trouble codes.
- Inspect fuel pressure regulator for leakage and proper operation.
- Inspect for any broken vacuum lines.
- Remove and replace fuel pressure regulator if defective.
- If contaminated, Change the engine oil and filter.
- Test drive the vehicle.
- Up to 3 year warranty against defects
Additional components requiring repair or replacement, may result in additional charges
The Fixitfor.us difference:
Most common vehicle repair services can be preformed at your location. This saves you time. No need to arrange drop-offs or pick ups. No sitting in a waiting room. Just continue with your day, while our experts handle your repair. Our Mechanics are all certified. Our business is a registered repair facility in Michigan. We are fully insured and back our service with our warranty.
What we require
- A safe place to work on your vehicle
- Authorization from a property owner or management.
- We do not do repairs in areas restricted by law.
- We do not preform repairs in unsafe location or on unstable surfaces
- We do not preform repairs during serve weather
Book your appointment
Ready to set up your appointment? The whole process can be completed online. Simply choose a day and time that works for you. Let us know what service you need or what your car issues are. You will be contacted with an estimate and the ability to confirm your appoint. We will even send you a reminder. If you aren’t sure when you will want service performed, you can get an estimate without choosing a time.
Are you in our service area?
Our services are available, on site throughout Michigan. Odds are you live near one of the cities we provide service in. Below are some of the common places we perform repair services.