How do I know I need an AC Receiver/Dryer Replacement?
The Receiver/Drier is responsible to control the flow of refrigerant through your vehicles AC system. In addition it remove unwanted moisture and debris, and ensure that internal components are protected from corrosion and damage
Typically the symptom related to a bad Receiver/Drier are:
- Ineffective cooling from the vehicles Air Conditioning System.
- Moldy or musty smell when using the Air Conditioning System
- Large leaks
- Rattling noise when using the AC System
How much will it cost?
The typical cost for the testing and replacement is between $130-$320 for parts and labor. This price range is averaged across all passenger vehicles. The actual cost depends on your specific make, model and year. Depending on your specific vehicle, this cost may be lower or higher. This cost estimate is for the specific repair listed and doesn’t include additional, related items that may require repair.
What is included:
- Diagnostics preformed on Air Conditioning System
- Removal of the damaged component and installation of replacement
- Proper removal of refrigerant from your vehicles Air Conditioning System.
- Ensuring the system is properly sealed
- Proper refilling of your Air Conditioning system with refrigerant.
It may be recommended to replace other components within the AC system to prevent future premature failures
The Fixitfor.us difference:
Most common vehicle repair services can be preformed at your location. This saves you time. No need to arrange drop-offs or pick ups. No sitting in a waiting room. Just continue with your day, while our experts handle your repair. Our Mechanics are all certified. Our business is a registered repair facility in Michigan. We are fully insured and back our service with our warranty.
What we require
- A safe place to work on your vehicle
- Authorization from a property owner or management.
- We do not do repairs in areas restricted by law.
- We do not preform repairs in unsafe location or on unstable surfaces
- We do not preform repairs during serve weather
Book your appointment
Ready to set up your appointment? The whole process can be completed online. Simply choose a day and time that works for you. Let us know what service you need or what your car issues are. You will be contacted with an estimate and the ability to confirm your appoint. We will even send you a reminder. If you aren’t sure when you will want service performed, you can get an estimate without choosing a time.