Belts & Pulleys Diagnostics and Repair Services:
- A/C System Diagnostics
- ABS Diagnostics
- ABS/Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement
- AC Accumulator Replacement
- AC Compressor Replacement
- AC Condenser Fan Replacement
- AC Condenser Fan Replacement:
- AC Condenser Replacement
- AC Cycling Switch Replacement
- AC Evaporator Replacement
- AC High Pressure Hose Replacement
- AC Line Replacement
- AC Low Pressure Hose Replacement
- AC Pressure Switch Replacement
- AC Receiver Drier Replacement
- AC Receiver Dryer Replacement
- Accelerator Pedal Position Sensor Replacement
- Alternator Testing & Replacement
- Automatic Shutdown Relay Replacement
- Auxiliary Water Pump Replacement
- Axle Shaft Replacement
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement
- Ball Joint Replacement
- Barometric Sensor Replacement
- Belt Tensioner Replacement
- Belts & Pulleys
- Blend Door Actuator Replacement
- Blower Motor Replacement
- Blower Motor Resistor Replacement
- Brake & Tail light assembly replacement
What we do
Fixitfor.us provides vehicle repair service throughout West Michigan. We service car, trucks, SUVs and crossovers regardless of manufacture.
Our goal is to provide timely service that comes to you. Everything from routine maintenance to diagnostics and beyond.
The Fixitfor.us difference:
Most common vehicle repair services can be preformed at your location. This saves you time. No need to arrange drop-offs or pick ups. No sitting in a waiting room. Just continue with your day, while our experts handle your repair. Our Mechanics are all certified. Our business is a registered repair facility in Michigan. We are fully insured and back our service with our warranty.
What we require
- A safe place to work on your vehicle
- Authorization from a property owner or management.
- We do not do repairs in areas restricted by law.
- We do not preform repairs in unsafe location or on unstable surfaces
- We do not preform repairs during serve weather
Book your appointment
Ready to set up your appointment? The whole process can be completed online. Simply choose a day and time that works for you. Let us know what service you need or what your car issues are. You will be contacted with an estimate and the ability to confirm your appoint. We will even send you a reminder. If you aren’t sure when you will want service performed, you can get an estimate without choosing a time.