The AC Compressor is a major component of your vehicles AC system. It is responsible for changing the physical state of the refrigerant in your vehicles AC system. This is an important step in cooling the air in your vehicle
Typically the symptom are:
- Weak or No cold air
- Clicking sound from the engine compartment
- AC not working
How much will it cost?
The typical cost for the testing and replacement of an AC Compressor is between $195-$1440 for parts and labor.
The cost depends on your specific make, model and year.
Here is what is included:
- Diagnostics preformed on Air Conditioning System
- Removal of the damaged component and installation of replacement
- Proper removal of refrigerant from your vehicles Air Conditioning System.
- Ensuring the system is properly sealed
- Proper refilling of your Air Conditioning system with refrigerant.
Book your appointment
Ready to set up your repair appointment? The whole process can be completed online. Simply choose a day and time that works for you. Let us know what service you need or what your car issues are.
You will be contacted with an estimate and the ability to confirm your appoint. We will even send you a reminder.