The Receiver/Drier is responsible to control the flow of refrigerant through your vehicles AC system. In addition it remove unwanted moisture and debris, and ensure that internal components are protected from corrosion and damage
Typically the symptom related to a bad Receiver/Drier is ineffective cooling from the vehicles Air Condition System.
How much will it cost?
The typical cost for the testing and replacement of an AC Receiver/Drieris between $130-$440 for parts and labor.
The cost depends on your specific make, model and year.
Here is what is included:
- Diagnostics preformed on Air Conditioning System
- Removal of the damaged component and installation of replacement
- Proper removal of refrigerant from your vehicles Air Conditioning System.
- Ensuring the system is properly sealed
- Proper refilling of your Air Conditioning system with refrigerant.
Book your appointment
Ready to set up your repair appointment? The whole process can be completed online. Simply choose a day and time that works for you. Let us know what service you need or what your car issues are.
You will be contacted with an estimate and the ability to confirm your appoint. We will even send you a reminder.