The Blend Door Actuator is responsible for changing the position of the Blend Door. The Blend Door controls how air in your vehicles climate control system is directed. This is what allows you adjust the temperature of the air coming out of your vehicles vents.
When these fail or begin to fail you will typically have:
- No ability to change/adjust air temperature
- Grinding, clicking or popping from under the dash when changing the temperature selector
How much will it cost?
The typical cost for the testing and replacement is between $130-$1440 for parts and labor.
The cost depends on your specific make, model and year.
Here is what is included:
- Diagnosis of defective part
- Replacement of defective part
- Up to a lifetime warranty
Book your appointment
Ready to set up your repair appointment? The whole process can be completed online. Simply choose a day and time that works for you. Let us know what service you need or what your car issues are.
You will be contacted with an estimate and the ability to confirm your appoint. We will even send you a reminder.