Hydraulic brake systems rely on solid brake lines and flexible brake hoses. Brake hoses are connected where there is movement
that would damage solid brake lines. Typically this is at the front wheels and the rear of the vehicle, either in the middle
or at each wheel.
These flexible brake hoses hoses attach to brake calipers or wheel cylinders and the solid metal lines of your brake system.
Signs of a failed brake hose are:
- Leaking Fluid
- Bulging, tearing or other signs of wear
- Squishy or mushing brake pedal
- Brakes not functioning
- Increased pedal travel
- Increased stopping distance
How much will it cost?
The typical cost for the testing and replacement of a drive or serpentine belt is between $80-$200 for parts and labor.
The cost depends on your specific make, model and year.
Here is what is included:
- Inspection of brake hose or hoses
- Replacement of worn or damaged brake hoses
- Inspection of related brake components
- Up to a life time warranty against defects
Book your appointment
Ready to set up your repair appointment? The whole process can be completed online. Simply choose a day and time that works for you. Let us know what service you need or what your car issues are.
You will be contacted with an estimate and the ability to confirm your appoint. We will even send you a reminder.