Your vehicles Climate Control Module is what allows you to select things such as: A/C, Heat, Temperature Adjustment, Fan Speed, and Rear Defrost. On some cars it is also responsible for controlling heated or cooled seats.
When these fail you typically experience:
- No controls working
- Buttons trigger different component (Pressing heated seat button turns off blower)
- Intermittent issues with controls
How much will it cost?
The typical cost for the testing and replacement of an is between $150-$770 for parts and labor.
The cost depends on your specific make, model and year.
Here is what is included:
- Diagnostics preformed to determine faulty part
- Replacement of faulty part
- Any necessary programming or relearning
- Up to a lifetime warranty
Book your appointment
Ready to set up your repair appointment? The whole process can be completed online. Simply choose a day and time that works for you. Let us know what service you need or what your car issues are.
You will be contacted with an estimate and the ability to confirm your appoint. We will even send you a reminder.