The vehicles Fuel Filter is designed to remove extremely small particles from the fuel system, before they reach the fuel injectors.
You typically want to replace the fuel when:
- The scheduled maintenance shows it is time
- Any time foreign contamination enters the tank; such as water, bad fuel, etc
- During fuel system repairs. Primarily when replacing the fuel pump
- Leaks from the fuel filter
- Warning Light – Typically this applies to Diesel fueled vehicles.
How much will it cost?
The typical cost for the testing and replacement of a drive or serpentine belt is between $50-$120 for parts and labor.
The cost depends on your specific make, model and year.
Here is what is included:
- Inspection of fuel filter
- Replacement of worn filter
- Inspection of lines near filter for leaks, other issues
- Up to 3 year warranty against defects
Book your appointment
Ready to set up your repair appointment? The whole process can be completed online. Simply choose a day and time that works for you. Let us know what service you need or what your car issues are.
You will be contacted with an estimate and the ability to confirm your appoint. We will even send you a reminder.