The Mode Door Actuator is responsible for changing the position of the Mode Door. The Mode Door controls where air directed from your vehicles climate control system. This is how your vehicle changes between modes such as feet level, defrost, etc.
When these fail or begin to fail you will typically have:
- No ability to change/adjust where air is coming from
- Grinding, clicking or popping from under the dash when changing the temperature selector
- Stuck on one mode
How much will it cost?
The typical cost for the testing and replacement is between $130-$1440 for parts and labor.
The cost depends on your specific make, model and year.
Here is what is included:
- Diagnosis of defective part
- Replacement of defective part
- Up to a lifetime warranty
Book your appointment
Ready to set up your repair appointment? The whole process can be completed online. Simply choose a day and time that works for you. Let us know what service you need or what your car issues are.
You will be contacted with an estimate and the ability to confirm your appoint. We will even send you a reminder.