Power Steering Fluid is the hydraulic fluid, your power steering system uses. This Power Steering Fluid is pressurized by your vehicles Power Steering Pump.
This pressurized hydraulic fluid is moved through your vehicles Power Steering system. This allows your vehicle to turn easily.
The Power Steering Fluid, like automotive fluids break down over time. The Power Steering Fluid in your vehicle should be changed:
- Every two years or every 50,000
- Groaning noise from the power steering pump or steering gear
- Difficulty in turning the steering wheel
- Contaminated fluid (brown/black)
How much will it cost?
The typical cost for the testing and replacement of a drive is between $50-$120for parts and labor.
The cost depends on your specific make, model and year.
Here is what is included:
- Removal of old fluid
- Addition of new, fluid matching manufacture recommendations
- Bleeding of any air from the system
- Testing of system
- Visual Leak and component Inspection
Book your appointment
Ready to set up your repair appointment? The whole process can be completed online. Simply choose a day and time that works for you. Let us know what service you need or what your car issues are.
You will be contacted with an estimate and the ability to confirm your appoint. We will even send you a reminder.