Skip to content

Roadside Assistance | Vehicle Lockout, Flat Tire, Dead Battery, Fuel delivery

On-Call 24/7 provides roadside assistance to individuals, businesses and fleets throughout West Michigan, including Greater Grand Rapids, Holland/Zeeland, Muskegon, and Greater Lansing.

We are here to help with the most common roadside assistance needs, including Unlocking Vehicles, when you accidentally lock yourself out; changing flat tires; providing jump starts when your battery is dead and delivery fuel if you run out.

woman locked car and forget keys inside free photo 1 e1695248904698 2


Accidentally locked your keys in your vehicle? Our trained staff have the knowledge and tools to get your vehicle unlocked, without causing damage

jump start

Dead battery?

Dead batteries are frustrating. If you need a jump start we’ve got you covered. No matter the vehicle.
Our technicians will test your battery and provide you with a jump start. If your battery is failing, we can replace your for you. You can even schedule delivery and installation for a different time.

out of gas min scaled e1620007731699

Fuel Delivery

Ran out off fuel? We will bring you enough fuel to ensure you can make it to the nearest gas station. Typically 2.5 gallons for standard vehicles, 5 gallons for diesel and up to 15 for heavy commercial.

flattiredesktop 2048 300x300

Flat tire?

When you need a tire changed, we are here to help. Our equipment makes the process safer and faster to get you back on the road quickly.

What to expect

  • Once you request roadside assistance, we will dispatch a service provider to assist you and get you back on the road quickly and safely.
  • If we are dispatched by your Insurance or a third-party dispatcher all payment is typically handled through your insurance or the third-party dispatcher. Please verify with any insurance, motor clubs, or third party dispatchers if you have any out of pocket expense.
  • If you contact us directly, you will be provided with the cost of service and asked to provide a debit or credit card to authorize payment.
  • You may be eligible for reimbursement from your insurance. Please refer to them for more information

Areas we provide roadside assistance

Our primary area is: Grand Rapids, East Grand Rapids, Walker, Wyoming, Kentwood, Cutlerville, Comstock Park, Grandville. Our primary area typically has the fastest response times. Typically 15-20 minutes depending on traffic and technician location.

Our secondary area is: Hudsonville, Byron Center, Cascade, Forsest Hills, Ada, Belmont, Rockford. Typically 20-30 minutes is our response time, depending on traffic and technician location.

We will also travel to further locations, if you are unable to locate service in your area. Please be aware that locations outside of service area have longer response times.

Do I need a tow?

You will require a tow if any of the following apply:

  • Your vehicle doesn’t have a spare tire
  • Your vehicles spare time is damaged
  • Your vehicles wheel mounting hardware is damaged (Broken wheel studs, bolts or nuts)
  • Your vehicles battery light came on, it stalled and now wont restart (acts like a dead battery)
  • Your vehicle stalls, and won’t restart (and you have fuel)

What to do in a roadside emergency

Roadside emergencies comes different varieties and different severities. Below is helpful information to keep you safe, get you back on the road (if possible) and prevent additional accidents or injuries.

If you vehicle runs out off fuel, or otherwise stalls and wont restart:
  • attempt to cost your vehicle to side of road. While the right-side of a multi-lane road is ideal, there are times, where you may be forced to pull towards a center breakdown lane or center median.
  • Place your vehicle in park
  • If you are on a roadway, remain in your vehicle, and keep your seat belt buckled. Turn your hazards (fourways/flashers) on and call for assistance.
If you are unable to pull your vehicle off the roadway completely:
  • Call 911.
  • Always remain in your vehicle with your seat belt buckled.
  • Turn your hazards (fourways/flashers) on.
If you are driving a experience a flat tire:
  • Slowly pull your vehicle off the roadway.
  • Turn on your hazards.
  • Only attempt to change the tire if you can do so safely.
  • It is always a good idea to call for assistance.
If you experience a flat tire on a major roadway, highway or expressway
  • Attempt to pull the vehicle into a parking lot, rest area or take the nearest exit.
If you are involved in a traffic crash:
  • Stay in your vehicle
  • Keep your seat belt buckled
  • Move your vehicle to shoulder or nearest exit, when possible. Michigan is “Clear it or Steer it” state. Meaning if you can safely move your vehicle off the roadway, do so. This reduces the risk of secondary accidents or additional injuries.
  • Activates your vehicles hazards (fourways/flashers)
  • Call the local police depart or Sheriff for help
  • If their are injuries or you can not safely move your vehicle from the roadway call 911.

In Michigan you are required to report a traffic cash that: causes injury or causes more than $1,000 in damages
Remember, moving your vehicle to safe place on the shoulder, a near by exit or nearby parking lot is not leaving the scene of a crash.

Michigan?s Move Over Law:
  • Motorists are required to slow down and move over for stationary emergency vehicles, with their lights activated.
  • Motorists must slow their speed to at least 10 mph below the posted speed limit (for example, if the speed limit is 50 mph you must low to 40 mph)
  • Fully move over into an open lane. If that is not possible due to traffic, weather or road conditions, motorists most slow to at least 10 mph below the posted speed limit

The law applies when the following vehicles are stationary, with their lights activate:

  • Police
  • Fire
  • Rescue
  • Ambulance
  • Road Service (tow trucks, roadside assistance vehicles, and MDOT courtesy vehicles)
  • Road Maintenance
  • Utility Service
  • Solid Wast Hauler
Remember that violations of this law result in:
  • Two points on your license and fine of $400.
  • Violations when a solid waste collection, utility service or road maintenance vehicle is involved is a misdemeanor
  • If the violation causes death of a police officer, fire fighter, or other emergency responder, the motorist faces up to 15 years in prison and/or a $7,500 fine
  • If the violation causes an injury to a police officer, firefighter, or other emergency responder, the motorist faces up to 2 years in prison and/or a $1,000 fine.
  • Violation of the Move Over law for other authorized vehicles is punishable as a 90-day misdemeanor.

What you should if you are driving past the scene of a crash:

  • Use caution. If possible slow down and move over to pass, even if the vehicle looks abandoned
  • Call 911 or the local police if you believe help is needed.