AC Lines and hoses carry the refrigerant from different components of your vehicles AC System. There are two sides to the system a low pressure side and a high pressure side.
When these components fail you typically experience:
- AC System doesn’t function
- AC isn’t as cold as it should be
- Visible physical damage.
How much will it cost?
The typical cost for the testing and replacement is between $130-$440 for parts and labor.
The cost depends on your specific make, model and year.
Here is what is included:
- Diagnostics preformed on Air Conditioning System
- Removal of the damaged component and installation of replacement
- Proper removal of refrigerant from your vehicles Air Conditioning System.
- Ensuring the system is properly sealed
- Proper refilling of your Air Conditioning system with refrigerant.
Book your appointment
Ready to set up your repair appointment? The whole process can be completed online. Simply choose a day and time that works for you. Let us know what service you need or what your car issues are.
You will be contacted with an estimate and the ability to confirm your appoint. We will even send you a reminder.