Your vehicles alternator is responsible for re-charging your automotive battery and providing power to things like your stereo, headlight and climate control, while your vehicle is running.
Signs of a bad alternator:
- Battery or Generator light illuminated
- Dim or flickering lights
- Bearing noises or Squeaking
- Vehicle starts with jump start but dies once disconnected
- vehicle has trouble starting or is slow to start.
Think your alternator is having problems? Let one of our technicians check it for you.
Here is what is included:
- Alternator voltage test
- Alternator load test
- Cable inspection
- Battery test - to ensure there are not other issues
- Installation of a replacement alternator (if needed)
- installation of a replacement battery (if needed)
- Alternators come with a limited lifetime warranty
How much will it cost?
Fill out the form below, call or text 616-268-2498 and we will provide you with a quote.