Your vehicle’s Fuel Pump is responsible for moving fuel to your fuel injectors. The pump is driven by an electric motor. Pressure is controlled by a Fuel Pressure Regulator. Fuel is filtered either in tank, via a pick up screen or an external filter.
When a Fuel Pump fails you will typically experience:
- Vehicle won’t start
- Vehicle stalls and wont restart
- Check Engine Light is illuminated
- Whoring sound from fuel tank area.
How much will it cost?
The typical cost for the testing and replacement is between $220-$1200 for parts and labor.
The cost depends on your specific make, model and year.
Here is what is included:
- Verification of the issue
- Replacement of fuel pump if needed
- Confirmation that repair works
- Inspection of related components
- Replacement of external fuel filter (if applicable)
Book your appointment
Ready to set up your repair appointment? The whole process can be completed online. Simply choose a day and time that works for you. Let us know what service you need or what your car issues are.
You will be contacted with an estimate and the ability to confirm your appoint. We will even send you a reminder.