Sensors on your vehicle are responsible for keeping things running correctly, providing safety and comfort. When it comes to keeping your engine running correctly they monitor: engine temperature, fuel pressure, timing and more.
ABS, Yaw, and Air Bag (SRS) Sensors help improve the safety of your vehicle. While sensors related to your vehicles climate control, keep you comfortable.
Vehicle Sensor Diagnostics and Repair Services:
- ABS/Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement
- Camshaft Position Sensor Replacement
- Coolant Level Sensor Replacement
- Coolant Temperature Sensor Replacement
- Crankshaft Position Sensor Replacement
- Fuel Gauge Sender Replacement
- Fuel Level Sending Replacement
- Fuel Pressure Sensor Replacement
- Injector Control Pressure Sensor Replacement
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement
What we do
Fixitfor.us provides vehicle repair service throughout West Michigan. We service car, trucks, SUVs and crossovers regardless of manufacture.
Our goal is to provide timely service that comes to you. Everything from routine maintenance to diagnostics and beyond.